Please mark your calendars for the upcoming TPP Healthcare China Partnering Forum at Parc 55 in San Francisco (in conjunction with Biotech Showcase, alongside JP Morgan Healthcare Conference).
TPP China Partnering Forums are first-of-its-kind events – with its mission to fuse Chinese capital with US innovation. At this event, TPP will host Chinese investors seeking investment and licensing opportunities with innovative US companies, as well as showcase a series of company presentations and educational panels exploring the complexities of the Chinese Market.
WHY CHINA NOW?
With the ongoing growth explosion in China, the country is now the second largest pharma market in the world (that’s growing at double digits) and healthcare was the fastest growing sector in China this past year.
Previously, Chinese investors have been reserved. Now, in today’s competitive market, we have seen a number of deals and its growing at a tremendous pace. Just check out our recent tweets:
- #CrossborderDeal Alert– Histogen (US biotech) received 6M USD private equity investment from Huapont Life Sciences (Chinese pharmaceutical)
- #CrossborderDeal Alert – Singlera Genomics (US biotech) receives 20M series A financing from Lilly Asia Venture (Chinese venture capital)
- #CrossborderDeal Alert– Nabsys (US biotech) had a successful financing round of at least 6M USD from Zixin Pharmaceuticals (Chinese Pharma)
- #CrossborderDeal Alert- Fe3 Medical (US biotech) raised $14.5M Series B venture funding from three leading Chinese investors…
- #CrossborderDeal Alert- ReadCoor (US) raised $23M Series A venture funding led by Decheng Capital (along with other leading Chinese firms)
- #CrossborderDeal Alert- MicuRx (US antibiotics) scores $55M Series C financing re. GP Healthcare Capital (and other leading Chinese firms)
- #CrossBorderDeal Alert – Colibri Heart Valve (US tech) raised $1.25M of Series C funding from Venus Medtech (a VC-backed Chinese medtech).
- #CrossBorderDeal Alert – PTS Diagnostics (US device) was acquired by Sinocare (SHE: 300298) for $200M to further position PTS in China.
- #CrossBorderDeal Alert – TenNor Therapeutics (US) raised $25M of Series B venture funding led by China’s Northern Light Venture Capital.
- #CrossBorderDeal Alert- Apellis (US peptide) raised $47.1M of Series D venture funding from China’s Cormorant AM, Hillhouse Capital + venBio
The time is now to engage Chinese capital.
EDUCATION DAY + SHOWCASES ALL WEEK
While the focus remains in facilitating transactions, TPP China Partnering Forum 2017 also hosts educational panels that address the Chinese healthcare market, doing business with Chinese investors and healthcare companies, regulatory and clinical requirements, law and IP and more. A previewed agenda can be found here: http://bit.ly/2gh9Gp9
ONE-ON-ONE MEETING OPPORTUNITIES
With its strong root in China’s investment industry, TPP China Partnering Forum 2017 has pre-screened hundreds of executive-level delegates representing top public and private Chinese investment firms with hopes to meet with innovative biotechnology and life science companies. Let us pair you accurately and creatively.
Avoid the congestion and come to a designated meeting location. We are offering spacious tables in a ballroom setting, at a reasonable cost.
WHERE TO FIND US
We are pleased to host you next door to the Hilton at the famed Parc 55, 55 Cyril Magnin Street, San Francisco, CA, USA
# # #
TPP Healthcare is a full service, strategic advisory firm, building cross-border relationships between Chinese and Western healthcare companies. With an experienced team of well-connected industry veterans from all over the world – and the largest network in China’s healthcare industry – TPP has become the market expert with a top-notch network to execute and support cross-border transactions involving pharmaceuticals/ therapeutics, medical devices and diagnostics.