TPP Healthcare to Kick-off Healthcare Week in San Francisco – January 8, 2017
Advisory firm teams up with Biotech Showcase™ to host its China Partnering Forum, connecting US innovation with Chinese Capital
NEW YORK, Dec. 14, 2016 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — TPP Healthcare, a strategic advisory firm specializing in cross-border transactions between Western and Chinese healthcare companies, announces its China Partnering Forum on January 8–12, 2017, at Parc 55, San Francisco (in conjunction with Biotech Showcase and alongside JP Morgan Healthcare Week).
San Francisco will be the center of biopharma innovation and investment due to the Biotech Showcase, the leading biotech investor event of the year produced by Demy-Colton and EBD Group. Over 3,000 delegates are expected to attend the event, considered to be a critical strategic gathering for the industry’s most innovative biotech companies to connect with global life science decision makers and investors from across the drug development ecosystem.
This year, as a first-of-its-kind event, TPP Healthcare China Partnering Forum attendees can expect access to 100s of pre-screened top public and private Chinese investment firms and healthcare companies interested in meeting with North American biotechnology and life science companies to discuss cooperation and business development interests. On Sunday, January 8, the Forum will host educational panels that address the Chinese healthcare market, conducting business with Chinese investors and healthcare companies, regulatory and clinical requirements, law and IP and more. From January 9 – 12, selected US companies will be invited to discuss their technology innovations and business development interests with Chinese investors and healthcare companies. Additionally, for the Chinese investors and healthcare professionals in the TPP network who cannot come to San Francisco, the entire week will be live-streamed to 10k+ Chinese healthcare professionals who wish to virtually attend.
Tony Chu, TPP co-founder and managing partner, comments, “Now is the best time to engage Chinese capital. In 2015, our similar forum successfully drew in over 400 investors and healthcare professionals from US and China. With China now being the second largest pharma market in the world, we are receiving an unpreceded level of request for innovative technologies and products from Chinese investors this year. Join us as we share our network’s company showcases, educational panels and one-on-one investor meetings in a dedicated, reserved space to facilitate long-term profitable partnerships.”
To learn more about the event and how to register, please visit the event page at: http://thepharmapartners.com/tpp-healthcare-china-partnering-forum-january-2017/ or contact Derrick Li, Director of TPP Healthcare North America (firstname.lastname@example.org).
About TPP Healthcare
The Pharma Partners (TPP) Healthcare is a global advisory firm that functions to capture the macroeconomic shift of China’s market interest in healthcare innovation. Specializing in cross-border deal flow, TPP Healthcare is comprised of well-connected industry veterans from all over the world – and the largest network in China’s healthcare industry. By serving as a bridge between healthcare companies and investors from China and groundbreaking and innovative products and technologies from North America and Europe, TPP has become the market expert with a top-notch network to execute and support cross-border transactions involving pharmaceuticals/ therapeutics, medical devices and diagnostics.
Demy-Colton produces high level investor and business development conferences and events for the biopharmaceutical and life sciences industry. With a proven track record and deep domain knowledge, it develops programs that add value and regularly exceed the expectations of participants. Dedicated to facilitating the growth of the life sciences industry, Demy-Colton’s expanding portfolio of conferences includes:
- Biotech Showcase™ – a unique forum in San Francisco for presenting to investors and business development executives, co-produced with EBD Group
- Biotech CEO Summit™ – A private, thought-provoking meeting for biotech industry leaders united by the common goal of driving responsible growth and innovation
- Biotech CEO Summit Europe™ – A private one-of-a-kind event dedicated to helping the leadership of newly public and late stage private biotech companies navigate the constantly evolving biotech landscape
- Trans-Pacific Health Sciences Dialogue™ – The first stop of any executive looking to expand, advance, explore and/or develop collaborations and partnerships in Asia
- Life Sciences Summit™ – An early stage investor and business development conference that highlights innovation
- MedTech Showcase™ – A two-day meeting, coinciding with Biotech Showcase, that explores the latest developments and technologies in the device and diagnostic industry, co-produced with EBD Group
- Digital Medicine Showcase™– This two-day showcase, coinciding with Biotech Showcase, examines the emerging digital medicine sector, identifies key players and issues, co-produced with EBD Group
About EBD Group
EBD Group is the leading partnering firm for the global life science industry. Since 1993, biotech, pharma and medical device companies have leveraged EBD Group’s partnering conferences, technology and services to identify business opportunities and develop strategic relationships essential to their success.
EBD Group’s conferences are run with the support of leading corporations and international trade associations and include:
- BIO-Europe® and BIO-Europe Spring®, Europe’s largest life science partnering conferences, supported by the Biotechnology Industry Organization (BIO)
- BioPharm America™, the fastest growing partnering event in North America
- Biotech Showcase™, a unique forum in San Francisco for presenting to investors and business development executives, co-produced with Demy-Colton Life Science Advisors
- BioEquity Europe, the investor conference co-organized with BioCentury Publications and BIO
- ChinaBio® Partnering Forum, the first dedicated biotech/pharma partnering conference in China, co-produced with ChinaBio® Group
- Biolatam®, facilitating partnering among global life sciences executives in Latin America’s vibrant life science hubs
- Cell & Gene Exchange, a partnering forum focused on the patient community in cell and gene therapy sectors, co-produced with Alliance for Regenerative Medicine (ARM).
EBD Group’s sophisticated web-based partnering service, partneringONE®, is used as the partnering engine at numerous third-party events around the world, and partnering360® is the open online community of life science dealmakers that enhances partnering experiences throughout the year.
Tune into EBD Group’s Insight for timely coverage of news that influences the business strategies of the life science industry.
EBD Group is an Informa company. Informa is the largest publicly-owned organizer of exhibitions, conferences and training in the world.
EBD Group has offices in the USA and Europe.
For more information please visit www.ebdgroup.com.
PRESS CONTACT: Angela Byrne Director, Corporate Communications TPP Healthcare 750 Third Avenue, 9th Floor New York, NY 10017 Mobile: (217) 493 7108 E-Mail: email@example.com